Monday, October 27, 2008

Ginger: I Heart Flex

Ladies...what's up? Just dropping a quick note to say how much I'm enjoying WW online. I tried the core plan for a few weeks before switching to flex and I definitely like having more...umm...flexibility. I also like the way that WW provides strong incentive to work out without dictating the particulars. The pounds are slowly coming off. As long as I keep focusing on "off" and not "slowly" it's all good. I don't think I would have considered WW online if Scary hadn't suggested it but it's clearly a winner. Thanks!

3 comments:

PB - AFineBalance said...

Awesome! It really works if you just do it ... lol

Ginger said...

Sigh. Where'd the time go??

Anonymous said...

I came across at your blog and I find it very interesting. It was worth reading. Thanks for sharing this information. Keep it up!