Friday, June 6, 2008

q2. Week 10

Okay, if nothing else, this "let's stay aware" thing sure shows you how quickly time passes. Where are the weeks going?!? Today's workout (in a few hours) will make it a total of "2" for this week. I'll be back to 3x a week next week.

I have to say that going to the Y consistently for a while really put the pressure on to keep going. It was a lot more difficult to blow off workouts this week and last. By yesterday I was almost panicked about working out so that I wouldn't have to start from scratch with BodyPump.

No change on the eating front -and consequently no change on the weight front. My stylist did say that my face was looking thinner though - does that count? Ha ha. I think it's cause my hair is growing but I'll take it!

I know I keep saying that I'll do something re: food. I may need a push. Maybe I'll talk with Mimi and see if we can do a food version of our hard core workout plan (which is what got me to the gym again).

No comments: