Sunday, June 1, 2008

q2. Week 9

Only one workout this week. The Y was closed on Monday and I was feeling the pressure of a big deadline on Wednesday. I finally made it to the gym on Friday -and I'm glad that I did. It had been a week since my last class and I could feel it. It's crazy how quickly your body reverts if you start skipping workouts.

I lost a few pounds -wonder if they were muscle? I definitely wasn't doing anything stellar on the food front. I'm gonna schedule a body fat analysis and start tracking that in addition to (or possibly instead of) my weight.

I HAVE to do SOMETHING with my eating. I'm resisting a food intervention but I know that I need one -if I want to see any real changes...

3 comments:

Ginger said...

SUN
Yogurt, Flax Seed, Raspberries, Agave Nectar
Turkey Wraps
Apple, Sunflower Seed Butter
Quorn Chicken Cutlet Salad, Skinny Cow Fudge Bar

Ginger said...

MON

Yogurt, Granola
Apple
Rice + Peas, Salmon, Plantain
Salad
Fro Yo

Ginger said...

TUES
Apple, Sunflower Seed Butter
Mint Tea
Chicken Spinach Salad, Chocolate Croissant
Crackers, Cheese