Monday, November 26, 2007

I did it!

I got off my tush, and I proactively did a workout session.
Shout out to Sporty who keeps the weight loss perserverance alive.
After our convo today I committed to exercising today at 4:30pm
At 4:38pm I said "Oh snap!" and I jumped up. I said, no thinking, do whatever it takes. It's surprising what simple things could be deterents. Didn't bother to look for socks and shoes...decided to barefoot it...went with the first dvd I saw (Abs Diet)...no water bottle nearby, so I grabbed a cup and got started. Paused in the second routine to put on my new workout clothes I'd bought months ago.
Focused on the wall and just went for it. I was a bit off.
When he hopped, I squated. When he squated, I hopped.
When he jumped, I jacked. When he jacked, I jumped.
When he jogged, I walked.
When he bounced, I flounced.
But I stuck it out. It felt great. I feel good.
Gonna focus on one day at time. Exercise as many days as I can during the week.
New motto: What have I got to lose except calories and fat?

No comments: