Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sporty Week 41 (11/25/06)***

Hello Fellow Three Fats and a Skinny Members!!!

Can you believe that there are only 5 weeks left until the end of the year!!!! I had envisoned that I would be in a completely different place right now but reality says otherwise.

I didn't get a chance to blog or weigh-in on Thu (Thanksgiving Day) so I weighed in this morning -- 216. Yeah I know -- the steady climb continues :-(. Clearly, there is no healthy way that I can lose 17 lbs in 5 weeks to get to Onderland by Dec 31st. So, at this point I am hoping to end year at my lowest weigh-in of 206 lbs. To get there (lose 10lbs) is a bit unrealistic as I will be traveling for 3 of 5 remaining weeks. However, I find that setting a goal is always a good thing so I will try for it. I feel the need to do something drastic to kick-start the process so I'm allowing myself to fall into "fad diet" mode. I've decided to try the Master Cleanse (Lemonade Diet) for a couple days. The goal of course is to get back to doing weight watchers but I'm not there yet. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

I hear you on shaking things up a bit. You know your mindset...your patterns. Be safe and do whatever it takes to reset. We'll be here to support you -long after Dec 31st 2007 has come and gone :-)