Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ginger: Mr. Sandman

For the last couple weeks, I've been getting to bed by 10 pm. It's a target that I've struggled with but it makes SUCH a difference. I'm waking up with enough energy to start the day -and there were even a couple days where my eyes opened BEFORE the alarm went off at 6am. Now that's just unheard of.

Anyway, thumbs up on a regular bedtime. I've noticed that it really sets the tone (good or bad) for the next day. It's partly about being rested but I think the practice of shutting down at a regular hour also helps because it interrupts the script that I had in place before. I'm not up to date on Frasier or Will and Grace but hey, a lot more work is getting done!

2 comments:

PB - AFineBalance said...

Go zzzzzzz!

djw said...

I remember a time when I was hitting the bed around 9pm....the world seemed like a different place in the morning!

Way to go on your goal accomplishments!