Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sporty: Week 33 (09/27/07)

Happy to see Posh counting points and Ginger on board for Ten for Ten! This week was my birthday week and my amazingly awesome friends threw me a "Bringing Healthy Back" party complete with salad bar meal, an actual fruit cake and a nature hike! Talk about supportive.

Last Week:


Struggled alot this week with staying on track and motivated. Work was crazy and it turns out that I had major PMS. I'd like to publicly apologize to the poor Comcast customer service lady who was the unfortuntate victim of a PMS mood swing. Work deadlines, little sleep, stress eating and PMS - a really bad combination. Next week will be better.

This Week:
1. Priortize health. Stay focused. Stay on track
2. Stay within pts
3. Go to the gym
4. Journal all foods
5. Last Lap I

--
Update for "How much are you willing to lose"
Initial: 248
Start: 212 (220)
Current: 206
Removed since last update: 6lbs (14 lbs) /18lbs to go

No comments: