Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sporty: Week 32/Month 8 (09/20/07)

GOD is SO GOOD! I mentioned last week that I was nervous about the work/healthy living balance - I really felt and saw God's hand in my life this week. He cancelled meetings to give me more time, he gave me energy to make it to the gym, he helped limit stress eating and I was able to give the project draft to my boss yesterday.God be praised! He also allowed me to experience praise & worship with Israel & New Breed. This praise experience along with an awesome praise & worship at church and personal devotions truly set the tone.

Last Week:
Lost 3.5 to surpass mini goal 208 (40lbs). Thank you God! Achieved all but 1 goal - made it to the gym but burnt less calories than planned - but made it to the gym. Next wt goal 203 (45 lbs).

This Week:
1. Last Lap I
2. Burn 2800 calories (28 AP)
3. Earn 6 bonus pts through devotions w/ journalling
4. Stay within daily pts target 4 of 7 days
5. Stay focused. Prioritize healthy habits.

2 comments:

djw said...

Sounds like you had a great week! Awesome! So proud of your stick-to-it-ness!

PB - AFineBalance said...

God is good. Awesome yes - not so much about the number on the scale but how God worked to get me through - not on my own strength.