Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Posh: +1

Had a week of food awareness and an intro to Abs Diet.

Food Awareness: increased water and increaesed vegetable and fruit intake. Had a few days of straggling vacation days and splurged though.

Abs Diet: Started the cardio and weights program. Thought I had discovered all my muscles in my last exercise splurge early last year. But I was wrong. Discovered my small back muscles, part of the "Core". The pain there kind of disabled/discouraged me for a few days. Bought an exercise mat to cussion the floor exercises, so they're a bit more comfortable. Articles tell me that if I keep exercising my back muscles, in 6-8 weeks the pain subsides. Great. Another goal to work towards.

Anyway, gained one pound. On to the next week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you please visit my blog?
I miss your flag in my site. thank you.

Ginger said...

Onward!

PB - AFineBalance said...

I'm sooo aware with your awareness strategy and move towards specifics. I see onderland in the near future as you continue to fine-tune. Keep on girl.

Mimi said...

Keep on keeping on!