Thursday, June 7, 2007

Sporty: Week 17 (6/7/07)

Ready to make this week better than last week! I was totally off the food program last week. After I got back vacation I ate whatever. It didn't help that I did not make the time to get groceries. Having food/groceries at home is clearly essential for staying on track! Even though my food was off, thanks to the WOW challenge, I was on track with exercise. Yay!!

I gained 1.5 lbs so clearly, exercise "minimized the gain" as I was (-) 225 pts in the hole!



For this week, I'm taking it back, back to the basics:

  1. Stay within WW daily pts 5 of 7 days
  2. Plan foods the night before
  3. Grocery Shop
  4. Journal foods daily
  5. Eat "home food" Mon-Fri except for work meetings.
  6. Exercise - cardio (6), strength (3), mind/body (6), burn 2800 calories
  7. Drink 16c of water 5 of 7 days
  8. Follow WW good health guidelines 5 of 7 days
  9. Attend WW meeting
  10. WOW challenge

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Back to basics is good. Congrats on minimizing the gain. How was the vacation?

PB - AFineBalance said...

Excellent vacation - much needed. Even feeling like I have more brain space for work. LOL!