Thursday, July 19, 2007

Posh: WOW3 Challenge

So the challenge I've been counting down towards (and secretly wanting to postpone) is here! Half of me is slightly stoked and ready to jump back in to the healthy exercise and eating...I haven't done anything in the two week break! I've kind of missed that oxygen high from working out.
The other half of me is in a state of mild panic...Didn't have breakfast today, no lunch plan except a potato pie, I don't have any healthy oils/fats at home, will I survive my work out later today since I haven't exercised in two weeks???

Anyway, thought I'd go ahead and post and I do feel a bit smug about being the first to enter in points on the new chart...=)

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Three cheers for the "P" word (planning). I predict that you'll be back in gear and planning up a storm in no time...