Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Ginger: 60 Minutes

Yesterday, I did an hour of cardio. I spent the first 30 minutes on the treadmill before hopping on the elliptical machine. I can't say that it was "fun" but it felt good to raise the bar.

Come to think of it -before I discovered the Body for Life plan -Mimi and I used to do cardio twice a week for sixty minutes. It was our default. No bargaining or negotiating. How quickly we (I) forget!

Anyway, I really needed those bonus points. I'm glad that we built in an option that's challenging and I'm even happier that it's out of the way -at least for this week!

5 comments:

PB - AFineBalance said...

Go girl!

djw said...

I've been thinking about doing 1-2 60 minute sessions of cardio each week...thinking...

Ginger said...

LOL. This could be your week!

djw said...

Well, I just completed an hour of cardio...Spice took me walking through the neighborhood that consisted of mainly hills... It was a challenge but I did it. Don't feel particularly psyched or anything. Think I prefer flat ground with 1/1.5 hills thrown in. Plan to count this day towards bonus points. Hopefully I'll keep at my personal goal anyway....

Ginger said...

Nice -yeah...might be good to do the personal goal anyway...just in case you don't feel like working out for that 6th day (although you could always use half your bonus points to cover it).