Friday, August 3, 2007

Ginger: Maintaining vs. Losing Mood

Sporty's comment about switching from a "maintaining" mood to a "losing" mood really hit home for me. I'm having the same issue.

I'm glad that I stopped gaining weight but -after many months- I haven't lost weight either. I thought I'd throw it out there for discussion:

What behaviors do YOU associate with a "losing" mood?

--Update
I've just accepted a "20 lbs in 4 months" challenge from my dad so I'm particularly invested in answers to the above question. Ha ha. I'm gritting my teeth and waiting for your comments.

2 comments:

djw said...

Well, whenever I've actively lost weight, I usually am exercising consitently (at least 3 times a week of cardio) and I am usually, in some way paying attention to my diet (reduced to no random snacking, only planned healthy snacks, occassional monitored unhealthy snack, high vegetable and fruit intake, making healthy choices when I eat out etc).

djw said...

I'm wondering, over the last few months, even though your weight has maintained, are your clothes fitting any differently?