Friday, August 31, 2007

Posh: Life and a Progress Report

Was totally unprepared for the events of this week. Started off with a Family Fun Day and a Sabbath Pot luck that guzzled quite a few of my WW bonus points for the week. Was hanging on by a thread…. Had 6 points left for the week and was in a must exercise to earn points space. Then my 11 year old returned home and life picked up pace. Classes started back and with them lecture preparations. Pace of life suddenly picked up. Thing is, I knew it was coming but didn’t put much thought into it…just figured since I was doing so well, no extra plan was needed. Yeah, well…lost control of the week around Monday evening.

Despite that surprise ending, this challenge taught me a few things. I learned that following good healthy guidelines (plus not eating crazily) and my 5 weeks of exercise were a great way for maintaining. Also, I learned that the diet & exercise combo can really bring good results.

Gonna take this week to refocus and make some plans for the next challenge…Plans will include:

  1. Planning out a supper plan that works for my CORE diet, as well as for my 11 year old
  2. Planning out a lunch/snack plan for Wednesdays when I’ll be at work for a few long hours.
  3. Planning out a very, very quick preparation lunch for Mondays and Thursdays when I’ll be returning home a little after lunchtime and will be very, very, very hungry.

Progress Report:

Not sure what conclusion these results will lead to, but here they are:

I'm looking forward to the next challenge. I've got 9.2 lbs to lose to meet goal for 2007! I can do this. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....! Or better yet-- Philippians 4:13!

How much are you willing to lose update:
Aug 12: 209
Aug 30: 208.2




2 comments:

PB - AFineBalance said...

Proud of you!

Let's work that winning combo of diet, exercise and attitude!

Onderland awaits...

PB - AFineBalance said...

Hey was wondering if you could carry "snacks" to work to so that you don't get famished on those returning home in time for lunch days?