Thursday, August 9, 2007

Sporty: Week 26 (8/9/07)

Still going...still aware...trying to get the gain under control...5 lb alarm activated...switching to on mode...gained 1 lb this week. Next WILL be better.

Last week:


Achieved 4 of 6 goals. Gym 3+ times, journalled, shopped, wowed.
Did not achieve staying within points - 6 days over, 1 day under. Did not track calories burned.

This week:
1. Decide to make the effort
2. Stay within weekly points
3. Home food Mon-Fri
4. Burn 2500 cal
5. Journal foods
6. WOW

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Nice work on the 4 goals and good positive energy. I like your "effort" goal for next week. Look forward to seeing you in "on" mode!

What can we do to raise the stakes around eating within points? I'm willing to modify phase 3 of wow.

PB - AFineBalance said...

Thanks - me too.

You asked this question last week and I started thinking about but then forgot. Glad you raise again.

I think it would help me to have food/diet count for points equal to exercise and I could change my personal goal for phase 3.

It also looks like Posh may be interested in doing Core. I would be down for trying a Core challenge for our next challenge ...