Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sporty: Week 28/Month 7 (08/23/07)

Thanks Ginger for encouraging us to include diet in the WOW challenge. It has really helped motivate me to try to stay within my weekly points. Strange how having to check something off when others can see sometimes makes a difference. In this case it's helping me release the pause button and avert the rewind button - as was my pattern.

Last week:


  • Weight: Lost 2 lbs. Made it to WOW 3 weight goal of losing 9 lbs
  • Last week's goals: Completed
  • Food log: Last week's log

This Week:

  • Weight target: Lose 5 lbs (208) in the next 4 weeks to hit 40 lbs milestone.
  • Goals: Practice hunger comfort zone eating, WOW challenge, Earn 30 activity points, Eat home food Mon-Fri except work meetings, Stay within weekly points, committ to staying on track.
  • Exercise Plan: Plan

2 comments:

Ginger said...

How cool that the lbs are coming off on this challenge. Looks like you've really taken it up a notch. Kudos!

PB - AFineBalance said...

Girl just trying to keep my mind in check. That's the total difference I'm seeing.