Thursday, April 5, 2007

Ginger: Back to BodyPump

Figure A

There's a weird thing that happens when you don't go to BodyPump for a while. It starts to take on a life of its own -like it's this huge, overwhelming thing that you couldn't possibly do (See Figure A).

You forget how good you feel at the end of the class OR which tracks you really like OR how satisfying it is to "take it up a notch" and feel a random muscle coming in.

I've missed 7 classes due to vacation + "recovery" time (you know how that goes) so the fear factor is definitely in play BUT it's on again starting tomorrow. Mimi and I scheduled a standing BodyPump date on M and F mornings. And by mornings, I mean that the class starts at 6:35 AM.

After class, I'll post an update in the comments section. Stay tuned...

5 comments:

PB - AFineBalance said...

LOL! That picture took my surprise. The good news is that you have muscle memory. Once you get back on schedule you will progress much faster than if you were just starting out. Press on girl!

Also please tell Mimi that I miss her on the blog.

Ginger said...

Thanks Sporty. Getting up early was NOT fun -especially since I tried to be young (late movie) the night before.

I'm SO glad that I went though. There was a new release while I was gone so the music was all different (which was cool). It felt good to jump back into a challenging workout. I can feel myself getting back on track!

djw said...

Awesome! Keep it up!

djw said...

Awesome! Keep it up!

Mimi said...

Sorry I left you hanging, Ginger!!