Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sporty: Incident at the Gym, part 2

Today I was reminded of two"incidents" that happened at the gym a few weeks ago.

Incident 1:
After my EFX workout I decided to do some strectching exerices. After completing "extensive" leg stretches, I realized in horror, that I had huge hole stretching from my crotch to my mid-thigh. OMG!! I'm pretty sure the man exercising next to me saw more than he wished he had.
Incident 2:
I blame this on premature "thin mint" thinking. I was trying to do a quick switch from the EFX to the treadmill. Instead of walking around the row of efx machines to the row treadmills. I decided that I would squeeze between efx machines. Of course my breasts get stuck between machines then when I finally wiggled free (as graceful as I could manage) I felt myself being "snapped back" turns out that my head phone wires had gotten caught on the efx handle. Wow!


Lastly, yesterday I signed up for a "free" personal training session - mainly because it was free but also because the trainer was "ripped". After a "brutal" training session, I assumed that we were done so I started going to the locker room when he asked me to follow him. To my horror, he led me to the stretch tables and told me to lie down and proceeded to put me through a series of "cirque de soleil" type strectches (didn't know that was included in the "free session"). I tried to act casual but when he started stretching my inner thigh muscles my horror must have shown on my face because he said "What's up girl, you haven't been stretched in a while?". Sooo, embrassing.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

"What's up girl, you haven't been stretched in a while?"

OH my!!! I'm blushing FOR you!!!

PB - AFineBalance said...

Girl........... Of course it was the most casual statement because this was such a basic part of his job. To me not so casual.

Oh well

Ginger said...

Okay, that string of incidents is priceless. There's a MasterCard commercial in there somewhere...

PB - AFineBalance said...

LOL