Sunday, April 8, 2007

MiMi: MIA

Since I'VE been gone, Posh, I've been afraid to get on the scale!!

Hey guys, hope all are well. I went walking with Ginger today and yesterday and made the commitment to check in at least once a week. Ginger...come looking for me if you don't see at least one post by each Sunday, ok?

So dissertating is going...which is better than not going, right? But health and fitness has been second priority-- NO GOOD!!! I need to do something so I fit into my graduation gown in June.

I really like the idea of the WOW challenge (thanks Posh, for being willing to wait for me). I LOVE competition, and really need the incentive to stop typing with one hand and putting food in my mouth with the other hand!

When I'm hardcore, I'm HARDCORE...which is why this has been hard for me. I feel like I should still be able to do things that I used to be able to do 40lbs ago. I have to accept that ain't gonna happen.

I'm down with starting next Thursday. That would be the initial weigh-in and measurement, right? (does that mean I should bulk up this week) hehehehe

JUST KIDDING!!!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Ahhh...now we can really mix it up a little. Welcome back -and bring it on!

PB - AFineBalance said...

Mimi so glad to see you back!! Balance is soooo hard especially as all or nothing personalities. Finding and defining health and fitness "minimums" can be a great way to strike that balance when you do have "all" to give.

Good luck with your project!