Thursday, April 5, 2007

Sporty: Week 8/Month 2 (4/5/07)

I was super excited after weigh-in today. Sorry Jill for screaming in your ear. Also, sorry to people in line behind me who had to witness my happy dance. LOL! I really wanted to get to 232 today so I was thrilled when the scale said 231.4. 8.2 lbs to my 10% goal. Coincidently, the 10% key chain I got back in 2005 fell on the floor and broke this week. Took it as a sign ... that I have to earn a new one. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this!!!

Last Week's Goals

  • Identify 2 ways to stay energized - Yes, mini-challenge & benefits other than weight loss.
  • Follow WW Good Health guidelines - 3 of 7 days
  • Stay within points - 6 of 7 days
  • Journal foods daily - Yes
  • Earn 18 APs including 1 strength and 1 pilates- Yes, but barely.
  • Grocery shop - Yes

This Week's Goals

  • Stay within points
  • Journal all foods
  • Build calorie burning lean muscle - 1 strength training
  • Burn calories - 4 cardio include 1 spin class
  • Support joints and build flexibility - 1 pilates
  • Earn 20 activity points
  • Pre-plan exercises for the week
  • Good health guidelines 5 out 7 days

3 comments:

Ginger said...

I'd love to see the weight loss dance. Nice job!

PB - AFineBalance said...

LOL!!!

djw said...

Congrats!