Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sporty: Week 11 (4/26/07)

Almost there...1.4 lbs to go. Thank you God!



This week was challenging - offsite meetings, work was "busy", had a pizza attack, made a personal trainer switch - but in end God pulled me through and I had a good weigh in. For week 12 I'm praying to lose 1.4lbs to get to my 10% goal. I am also excited about the personal trainer switch because this new trainer has charts, gives homework, took progress pictures and seems very committed to her work. Exactly what I'm looking for support and accountability. Tomorrow is our first "real" training - wish me luck.
--
Last week's goals:
Stay within points despite points reduction - 5 of 7 days.
Journal foods daily - Yes.
20 Activity points include 2 PT, 1 Spin, 1 Yoga - No, but earned 23 APs with diffrent exercises.
Good Health Guidelines 5 of 7 days - No. 3 0f 7 days.
3 servings of protein daily - No. 5 0f 7 days.
Plan meals night before 5 of 7 days - No. 1 0f 7 days.
WOW challenge - Yes.

This week's goals: (FINISH STRONG)
Grocery Shop
Plan meals night before 5 of 7 days.
Good Health guidelines 6 of 7 days.
Sleep a min. of 7 hrs/night 5 of 7 days.
Do PT recommended am & pm core stretches daily.
Daily devotions to include prayers for the "strength" to develop & maintain healthy habits.
Earn 28 Activity points

4 comments:

Jill said...

Great job!!!!! The 1.4lbs will be gone before you know it.

PB - AFineBalance said...

:-)

djw said...

Your weight loss is always inspiring to watch.

PB - AFineBalance said...

Looking forward to you joining me Posh :-)