Monday, April 9, 2007

Ginger: The Bottom Line, Part V

Last Week:

  • Ate: yogurt + vegan protein/calcium sources on 2 of 5 days
  • Drank: 50 oz of water on of 3 of 5 days
  • Lifted: Did 1 of 2 strength training classes
  • Moved: Did 2 of 2 cardio workouts
  • Logged: Tracked meals + snacks on of 4 of 5 days
  • Stopped: Ate before 7:30pm on of 0 of 7 days




This Week:

  • Drink: 50 oz of water on 5 days
  • Stop: Eat all meals + snacks before 8:00 PM.
  • Lift: Do 2 strength training classes
  • Move: Do 2 cardio workouts


*What did I learn about "what works" for me + how can I use this information?

Simplicity works: I will
focus on one "food" target at a time! I think I'll get the biggest bang for my buck with the "stop" target -so that's the one that I'm going to emphasize this week.

1 comment:

PB - AFineBalance said...

I really like your "what works for me" section. You're right the bottom line is truly what works for you as an individual. Good work!

Simplicity and balance seems to come up alot during this "journey".