Monday, April 16, 2007

Ginger: The Bottom Line, Part VI

Last Week:
  • Drank: 50 oz of water. No -2 of 5.
  • Stopped: Ate all meals + snacks before 8:00 PM. No -3 of 7.
  • Lifted: Did 2 strength training classes. Yes -2 of 2.
  • Moved: Did 2 cardio workouts. No -1 of 2.


This Week:
  • Drink: 50 oz of water on 5 days
  • Stop: Eat all meals + snacks before 8:00 PM on 5 days.
  • Lift: Do 2 strength training classes
  • Move: Do 2 cardio workouts

*What did I learn about "what works" for me + how can I use this information?

I guess I relearned an old lesson that I really should have "down" by now. Preparation works. In other words, buy that water in advance! Sporty had several practical ideas that I'm gonna try this week.

1 comment:

PB - AFineBalance said...

Keep working girl! I see that body pump kicked in. Skinny vibes to you....