Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sporty: Week 10 (4/19/07)

God is good! I thank Him for helping me get through this week despite lunch meetings and hectic work days.



Last week's goals:
WOW challenge - Yes but not fully tuned in.
2 sessions w/personal trainer -
No. 1 session due to trainer being sick.
Stay within points daily - No. 6 of 7 days.
Journal all foods - Yes.
WW Good Health Guidelines daily - No. 4 of 7 days.
Grocery Shop - Yes.
Plan meals the night before - Yes.
Earn 20 activity points including 1 spin class, 1 pilates - No. 25 APs, 3 spin, 0 pilates.


This week's goals:
Stay within points despite points reduction.
Journal foods daily.
20 Activity points include 2 PT, 1 Spin, 1 Yoga
Good Health Guidelines 5 of 7 days.
3 servings of protein daily.
Plan meals night before 5 of 7 days.

WOW challenge.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

I've been meaning to comment on this post for some time now. You're almost at the end of this mini-goal ticker! It's cool to read your updates and see how the good habits translate directly into progress. Thanks for sharing the process with us. By the way, I'm planning to give you a run for your money in the last trial week of WOW :-)

PB - AFineBalance said...

Girl I'm happy for the steady progress. I know that inevitably there will be gains and plateaus so I'm trying to prepare myself for that which means that if you do the work it will pay off even if you don't see the results right away.

Regarding WOW, bring it on!! I'm so glad you shared this challenge is really helping to keep accountable. We've got to start thinking about the "real one" and prizes - gift certificate for massage or money. Whatever is motivating i guess. We'll have to continue "marketing" to the rest of the gang so that they will join.