Sunday, March 25, 2007

Ginger: The Bottom Line, Part III

Last Week:
  • Ate: yogurt + vegan protein/calcium sources on 5 of 5 days
  • Drank: 50 oz of water on 2 of 5 days
  • Lifted: Did 1 of 2 strength training classes
  • Moved: Did 0 of 2 cardio workouts
  • Logged: Tracked meals and snacks on 7 of 7 days
  • Stopped: Ate before 7:30pm on 1 of 7 days



This Week:
  • N/A

*What did I learn about "what works" for me + how can I use this information?

Honestly, after reviewing my targets, I'm shocked that I didn't gain weight this week. Of course I didn't lose weight either, but it could've been worse. I think the (mostly) vegan thing "worked" for me and so did the food log -even though it probably bored the life out of everyone. There's definitely something to be said for tracking/conscious eating! I will resume my food log (hard copy) next week. This time I'll take it up a notch by using the Mayo Clinic version where I actually have to shoot for specific goals.


No comments: