Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Jill: Bad Week

I think has just been a bad week all around. I was by Sporty for the weekend and was totally off ww.

So Jr. and I didn't get to do our pilates on Monday and we won't be able to do it tonight either. We have scheduled Friday to make up for this week. I'm hoping we're able to push ourselves to do more than we've done before. To add on to being bad and not working out for the week I'm going to a dessert bar with Jr.'s sister. I'm going to try to be good.

Next week will be a much better because I'm going to workout everyday. I've had one accomplishment since I've started and I'm going to make sure I have alot more.

Thinking about it I think it's this stupid time change that has me off.

2 comments:

PB - AFineBalance said...

Hey Jill:
A bad week is a bad week. To be expected when you are breaking in new habits and hell just life in general. From "experience" I can say don't beat yourself and let your next week really just be today. I got you girl! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Ginger said...

Hey Jill,

You're not alone. I think we're all still learning how to manage the "ups" and "downs" in our lives. Sounds like you're planning to pick up right where you left off -and that's what matters. Stay strong!