Sunday, March 18, 2007

Ginger: The Bottom Line, Part II

Last Week:
  • Ate: yogurt + vegan protein/calcium sources on 5 of 7 days
  • Drank: 50 oz of water on 5 of 7 days
  • Lifted: Did 3 of 2 strength training classes
  • Moved: Did 3 of 2 cardio workouts (look for a "Mt. Tam" post)



This Week:
  • Modified targets from last week*
  • Log: meals + snacks on the blog
  • Stop: eat all meals + snacks before 7:30 PM.


*What did I learn about "what works" for me + how can I use this information?

Preparation works: I will
buy water and groceries in advance. Flexibility works: I will build in 2 off days for "eat" and "drink" targets; Variety works: I will add fish as a protein source; Routine works: I will continue to follow my exercise routine.

1 comment:

PB - AFineBalance said...

Great start! Keep up the good work! Live, learn and do. You can do this!