Friday, March 2, 2007

Posh: Let's get physical...


I wanna get physical, let me hear your body talk, your body talk … (Can you hear me singing???)

So, I woke up yesterday with a cramp in my leg as I stretched to meet the day. Oh it hurt! Through the pain I remembered that the morning before, I had a cramp also. Finally it subsided, but the muscles in my calf ached all day. I used to wake up like that regularly for a while. As I thought back though, the cramps had stopped while I was doing the CORE diet with weight watchers and when I had been focusing more on my health. I jumped online to see possible causes… Untreated Diabetes, Fybromyalgia, Dehydration, Defficiency in Potassium…. Ain’t none of those sounding good to me! I got wistful for that healthy clear feeling that comes when health is an active priority. So, I have two goals right now…create a daily menu for a CORE diet and Exercise!! So, first things first, I’m going to get my butt up today and EXERCISE!!!! Yeah, baby! Ginger, You hit the gym with your ipod and playlist and I’m gonna hit the living room with Walk Away The Pounds and some Booty Shaking Music!!!! Anybody who’s not up to working out at the gym or can’t work out at the gym and you want a really stress free workout to do, then check out Walk Away the Pounds with Leslie Sansone! She’s friendly, encouraging and awesome! As usual, my goal is to aim for 5 days and hope for 3!

2 comments:

PB - AFineBalance said...

You inspired to pull out my dvd as well. You can do this!

Ginger said...

Go you. Let us know how it goes this week!