Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sporty: Week 6 (3/22/07)

This week was fairly unremarkable with the exception of a pizza attack. I love Papa John's Thin Crust Pizza so I saved my bonus points to have 2-3 slices last weekend. However while watching a movie I ate 5 slices! 5 slices = 30 ww pts. When I paused and realized that I was in the midst of a pizza attack I immediately launched the "dish soap strategy". In a pizza attack - grab dish soap, bleach, Mr. Clean or anything toxic and pour over the food in question then immediately throw in the trash. Note: The "dish soap strategy" can be used for any dire food self-control emergency.

Last Week's Goals
Write down everything I eat - Yes / Earn 10 activity points - Yes. Earned 20./ Eat "home food" M-F - Yes / Grocery Shop - Yes./ Stay within points - Yes / Prepare & Pack foods for work the night before - No. 3 out 5 days.



Weekly Stats
Starting weight: 248
Last week: 238.6
This week: 236.4
Change this week: -2.2
Overall change: -11.6
Mini Goal: 234 lbs (-2.4)
Next Milestone: 24.8 lbs gone (10% goal)

This Week's Goals
Stay within points /Journal foods daily / Earn 14 AP incl. 1 strength training/ Eat "home food" M-F/ Prepare & pack foods for work the night before.

Almost halfway to first milestone (10% goal). More to follow.

4 comments:

Jill said...

You're doing great! Motivation for me to get in more activity points.

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
djw said...

Well done girl!!

Ginger said...

Awesome. It's very inspiring to see you steadily losing every week. I noticed that you still pushed through and ate "home food" M-F even though there were a couple nights when it didn't get packed the night before. Nice!

p.s. I recognize the "dish soap" strategy! Ha ha. I've definitely had those moments where stuff needed to be thrown away ASAP.