Thursday, March 8, 2007

Mimi: Build on Successes

Ok, seeing Sporty's post was a good incentive for me to get out and take a walk today. It's gorgeous out! About 65, blue skies and bright sunshine. I walked briskly for 30 minutes. You know, after exercising, I feel less like "ruining" my work by stopping by McDonald's or making bad eating choices. I need to remember that successes build on one another. If I'm making good eating choices, I want to complement that with exercise. If I'm exercising, I certainly want to make healthy eating choices. My goal this week is to try to make small successful steps so that I can build on these.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

YES -go for it. You -like Sporty- are a powerhouse when you're in the zone. I'm glad that you got outside for a bit today. I hear exercise is also great for dissertation writing :-) Work it out girl -on all fronts.

PB - AFineBalance said...

Mimi that's great! I truly believe that if you create success you build momentum. Build success -create momementum!!