Saturday, March 17, 2007

Scary: Ready, Setty, Go...

Tomorrow AM I begin counting points again. Every weight watcher knows that "if you never quit you can never fail" so in the AM will mark the first of my weekly Sunday morning blogs, weigh in's and daily points counting! Wish me luck. Tonight I am going to set up my weight ticker thingy and get ready for my AM post... I have to start somewhere right? For activity I'll be trying to amp up my activities with the twins... We will soon have gymnastics scheduled with Sporty, weekly zoo trips (to the UPHILL zoo) with our new zoo membership and at least 1 day of backyard or in-door ball per week (weather permitting) and a weekly neighborhood walk, we may even try to throw in a weekly library trip. After our construction is done in our upcoming exercise room - we will be attempting a round of body for life or the abs diet (not sure which one yet)... but that is at least 2 months away. So for now I begin with the old faithful weight watchers. Keep me in your prayers...

3 comments:

Ginger said...

YAY! I was so excited to log on and see that you're committed to WW. What activity should I plan for when I visit on Wednesday :-)

djw said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! Almost did a MIA post dedicated to you on Friday! lol...good to see you here!!

PB - AFineBalance said...

Glad to see you on the blog! :-)