Thursday, March 1, 2007

Sporty: Week 3 Weigh In (3/1/07)


"You did good". That's what they said at WW today. Whew! Some weeks you're in a "space" to hear "You're just up a little" but today I really wanted to hear that I made a dent in this 120 lb mountain I'm trying to chip away at. Last week was an "you're up a little" week and that was ok.

Aftter today's weigh in I started wondering if WW staff get training on how to mask their facial expressions at the scale. Because some folks are clearly better at looking neutral then others. A couple months ago I was trying to get back on track and went to weigh in. I knew that I was "up" but the person weighing me in was clearly not ready for how "up" I was. As she looked at the display her eyes bulged out at my 17lb weight gain. She tried to recover and then croaked out "Well...you're up a little this week". Ha! Ha! It was one of those funny but not really funny moments. Anyways, hopefully there will be more "you did good" weeks than "up" weeks.
--


Weekly Stats

Starting weight: 248

Last week: 246.2

This week: 243.8

Change this week: -2.4

Overall change: -4.2

Next milestone: 6 lbs gone

Goals for next week: Write down everything I eat, Earn 6 activity points, Grocery Shop, Eat "home food" M-F and Have emergency "healthy" meals in the car and at work.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Congratualations on your loss!! Gives me inspiration to go back on Saturday!

Ginger said...

I love the week-by-week tracking...sets a GREAT example for the rest of us :-)

djw said...

Awesome, awesome,awesome! Very inspirational!