Sunday, March 18, 2007

Posh: Food Log

Well, clearly (as you will soon see), Ginger is on a much healthier track of eating than I am...lol...we've both committed to tracking our food this week...I must admit that looking back at today's list of food raises my awareness! I'm just keeping a list and adding WW points in a random way (mainly to snack-ish items). Anyway, I will update this post this week but here's the start:

Sunday
3 slices of toast
2 servings sautéed cabbage and tomatoes
1 veggie breakfast link
1 cup coconut water and jelly
1 bag of corn curls- 4pts
4 coconut cream biscuits- 6pts

2 chocolate cream biscuits- 3 pts
3 servings pak choi rice
2 servings mac & cheese
2 servings of red beans
1/2 bag of cheeseballs- 2pts
2 cups sprite
1 1/2 liters and 2 cups of water and still counting
(haven't even had supper yet...)

9:35 pm
handful of tortilla chips
3 chocolate cream biscuits
1 bowl of rasin bran
1 1/2 cups silk vanilla soymilk

Water intake up to 2 liters and 2 cups

Monday
2 slices of toast
1 servings of bodi w/potatoes
2 slices of cheese
1 serving pak choi rice
1 serving mac and cheese
1 serving red beans
handful of tortilla chips
1/2 cup beans
lettuce
sprinkling of grated cheese
1 bag of cheeseballs
1 bag of cheese curls
1 chubby
2 slices toast
1 serving of bodi w/potatoes
6 cups of water

Tuesday
2 slices toast
1 serving bodi w/potatoes
small 8 oz orchard orange drink
1/2 bag of cheese balls
1/2 serving rice w/ pak choi
1/2 serving mac and cheese
1/2 serving pasta w/ corn
1/4 serving red beans
2 medium florets of cauliflower
4 slices of toast
2 slices of cheese
1/2 serving cabbage w/tomatoes
1/2 serving pak choi
10 glasses water






3 comments:

Ginger said...

Pak choi Rice! I love it. You just took me waaaaaayyyy back.

PB - AFineBalance said...

Oh goosh - bodi and pak choi. I love bodi and pak choi. Good job keeping up with food log.

I must say I wish I had some Sunshine snacks corn curls. Takes me back to high school days when we would save our $1.50 to go to Hi-Lo after school to get the "big pack". LOL.

PB - AFineBalance said...

Hey Posh:
Anymore?