Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Bottom Line, Part IX (May 3-9)

Targets:

* Drink: 32 oz of water on 7 days. NO -4.
* Stop: Eat all meals + snacks before 8:00 PM on 7 days. NO-5.
* Lift: Do 2 strength training classes. YES -3.
* Move: Do 2 cardio workouts. YES -2.
* Eat: Core foods. NEW

Stats:


What I'm Thinking:
I'm not even going to trip about the 2 lbs (although it's useful to note -once again-that random eating WILL get you). I'm in a good space and see lots of potential for core. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

PB - AFineBalance said...

Great attitude!!! I also see that you are racking up those WOW points. *smile*

Couple things:
I know you said that this wasn't a good food week but - as a "skinny" the journey down the scale can definitely be slower so looking for progress in other ways is key.

If you haven't done it recently this is great time to check your measurements and body fat% (not bmi).

Also I see that you're doing alot of strength training so you're definitely building increasing your lean body muscle mass which can show more on the scale for a while. Of course more lean muscle = higher metabolism = more fat burning power = fat loss. Yay!

Ginger said...

Hey, thanks. Go muscle!

PB - AFineBalance said...

Were you able to get on WW site?

Ginger said...

I did -LOVE it. Thanks :-)