Friday, May 18, 2007

Posh: Week1

Well, doing the WOW challenge is definitely a challenge. Many times this week I would just spontaneously start to say out loud "Exercise is soooo dumb"...then I'd remind myself that I'm only going to try to say positive things...Many times I didn't want to do it...but having my sis for support was really great...She'd exercise with me and that was a great, great help! Thanks Sis!

I gained .8lbs this week. There are a few reasons I can think of. I read over my food log from last week and that could be the #1 reason on the list. Wasn't planning to make any changes to my diet but I'll be d#$%^! if I do this challenge and not get significant results. Also, this week was that special week of the month. So, I'm not tizzying yet...Giving it another week...If I don't see a downward trend in my graph, then I'll have to...(sharp intake of breath)...adjust my diet...

I must admit, also, that my plan was to do a very "light" blog just to say that I'd blogged but decided to at least do some reflection. I'm pretty proud of the fact that I accomplished Week 1, particularly since a week ago, my only health goals were to drink a glass of water when I felt guilty about not doing anything... I feel like I had a gain mentally this week...and this gain's a good thing!



3 comments:

PB - AFineBalance said...

Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The mental challenge is the hardest and you kicked a%^^ this week.

P.S. I still plan to take your money!!! LOL!!

Ginger said...

Nice work this week! I've been secretly hoping that someone would join me on core. Just putting it out there...

Ginger said...

Cool tracker by the way...