Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sporty: Using 3 free points for Mon 5/28/07

Yesterday i was too sick to work out. I was totally pissed because i needed 3 cardio pts. Last week when i was sick and had to stay home i was still able to work out. However after throwing up on the airplane in one of those little blue bags ("gross") I was too weak. All I could think about was getting in those 3pts. I was really hopeful that I could make it to the resort gym before it closed at midnight. My cousins told me that there was no way I was going to make it because I could barely stand. I told them that I was going to bounce back but at 11:40 pm I finally give in and texted ginger and posh. This challenge has really gotten me obessessed!!!

Anyways, i prayed, drank pepto bismol, ate no food and amazingly i feel 100% better. I was so grateful because I didn't want to be sick for my entire vacation.

Thanks Ginger and Posh!

2 comments: