Thursday, May 10, 2007

Posh: I want 15 points

I'm really only posting to earn 15 points, upfront, in the competition.
I weighed in today. Several times. I got on early this morning (6:30am) and the scale said 213.2.
Decided when I came home at 1:30pm that an afternoon weigh-in is more my style.
Scale said 210.8. Got off and back on. 211.2...213.8...211.2...211.2... took a break. Came back...212.2....211.4...212.2...212.2....decided to go with 212.2....
But what would cause a scale to vary that much within such a short period of time??
Told myself to stick with a time and go with the first reading.
Everybody seems to be posting fancy stuff about goals etc.
I have no goals.
'Cept the WOW challenge.
Had a good start today.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Yeah, don't you hate that? Mine does the same thing. Taking the first reading at the same time every week sounds like a good plan.

PB - AFineBalance said...

Good plan to avoid obessessing.

I like you KISS attitude. Keep it simple and sweet. Focus on what you can committ to.