Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Ginger: Ready, Set, Thursday!


Our eight-week challenge starts tomorrow. The winner will collect $20 from each competitor. It's not too late to join! Here's a quick recap:

Cardio Exercise (3 points)
@ least 20 min; no more than 1x/day; max of 6/wk.

Strength Training (3 points)
@ least 4 muscle groups; no more than 1x/day; max of 3/wk.

*Mind/Body Activity (3 points)
@ least 10 min; no more than 1x/day; max of 6/wk.

Food Log (10 points)
@ least 5 days/wk.

Blog (Weekly Check-In) (15 points)
self-explanatory.


*Stuff like Pilates, Yoga, Stretching, Bible Study etc.

4 comments:

djw said...

Grrrrhhhh! Yes. Yes Ginger, I am in!!!!!! Thank you for the personal email inviting me to view the blog!!!(lol) I need suggestions for exercises that I can do at home that will target at least 4 muscle groups...

PB - AFineBalance said...

Yay! Posh!

Do you still have a stability ball?

I'll email you a routine if you like. Als check out the buff brides challenge and/or he fitness section on the ww website.

Also I'll be sending you the biggest loser 2 workout dvd with my mom when she goes home in 4 weeks.

PB - AFineBalance said...

Thanks for setting this up Ginger!! This will be great motivation to keep focused.

Mimi said...

WOO HOO!!