Sunday, May 6, 2007

Ginger: Challenge Ideas?


It sounds like everyone is up for another challenge of some kind. Here's what's on the table so far:

1. A revamped version of WOW.
We compete "against" each other for a set # of weeks. Each WOWer racks up individual points for food logs, blogs, exercise sessions, and mind/body activities. Highest points = winner!

2. An exercise challenge.
We commit to logging a certain number of exercise hours -cardio, strength, pilates, yoga or stretching -by a set date. Everyone wins! Hey Sporty -would we count our hours as a group or individually?

So...what would "challenge" you? Let's toss around some ideas...

9 comments:

PB - AFineBalance said...

Ginger I'm up for #1 a revamped WOW! I think I need to stick to the basics. I ready to go whenever.

Posh - Mimi said earlier that she's up for a challenge. You said you were waiting on her. You ready?

Mimi said...

I'm ready!! I'll post an update with being "on." Suffice to say, I'm ready to give folks a run for the money this time!! Bring it on!!!

PB - AFineBalance said...

Great Mimi!!!

Are you all done with your dissertation?

PB - AFineBalance said...

Also, what should our prize be?

Ginger said...

Cash isn't creative but it'd be easy. We could each kick in $10, $15, $20?

Also, how long are we shooting for? 4, 6, 8, 12 weeks?

PB - AFineBalance said...

Love the graphic!

Cash sounds good. How soon do we need to "feel" success? I open to timeframe.

Starting this Thu or next week Thu?

Mimi said...

I would say this week Thursday to get it going. I vote for 6 or 8 weeks. 6 weeks takes me to graduation. :) And 8 weeks takes us until the end of June.

Cash works for me. ;)

Ginger said...

Cool, this Thursday it is. $20 + 8 weeks sound good to me :-)

PB - AFineBalance said...

Sweet! Let's rock and roll! (ok that was cheesy even for me).

Mimi I'm so excited for you - graduation!