Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Sporty: 5:30 am PT appt

It's 10:15 pm and I need to go to bed because I have a 5:30 am with the trainer. I have an early all day conference thing tomorrow and bible class tomorrow night so this the only time our schedules connect. It seemed like a good idea two days ago but now ... not some much. I was looking for motivation to set my alarm clock for 4:45 am. Here's what I found:



... works for me!! Off to set the alarm.

**Update: Got to the gym at 5:25! Had a challenging workout focusing on balance/coordination (not my strong point). Felt enegerized so I did a spin class too. (Maybe I am a morning person .*LOL*)

7 comments:

Ginger said...

HA HA HA. Kind of puts "busy" in perspective, huh? Congrats on making exercise a priority.

djw said...

Yes, sure does give perspective...lol

Ginger said...

How'd it go??

Ginger said...

I love that you just "threw in" a spin class. The next 8 weeks will be pre-tty interesting.

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one that thinks that some mornings...option B isn't that bad if it happens quickly and peacefully? Good Job!!!

djw said...

LOL...occasionally it has it's attraction...

PB - AFineBalance said...

LOL