Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Scary: I'm Back

So I have been off plan - so off plan that I missed that there was some sort of money challenge going on? Ha ha! Don't worry I don't want in - my bank CANNOT handle it. Just needed to come back here and say I am now 248 lbs. rejoining weight watchers line and following Sporty's 23 time a week exercise program for me. I woke up this AM feeling motivated to count points and my kids said they would "walk away the pounds" with me so we will try... Here I go... again... Like they say - you can never fail if you never quit.


6 comments:

PB - AFineBalance said...

YAY!!! Scary's back. Glad to see ya.

djw said...

...Uhm...just a few questions and a comment....

1. Did you say a 23 time a week exercise program? Care to elaborate?

2. Did you say that the kids (as in the TWO YEARS OLD twins)are your exercise partners?

3.Welcome Back!

PB - AFineBalance said...

She meant 2-3/wk to ease into working out. LOL.

Mimi said...

LOL...on #2 above, Posh!

Welcome back, Scary!!!

I'm with you-- I'm still "on" but it's SO hard on this last leg of dissertation writing (due on Monday). WOO HOO!!

Ginger said...

Hey cool -good to see your tracker back in play :-)

Ginger said...

...and good to get the kids involved for real. Might as well start 'em early!