Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sporty: Don't wanna exercise

Don't feel like it. It's 8:23 pm. Don't want to. Still need 3 pts. Know I'm going to gain on Thursday after overeating this weekend (-25pts). Feel like why even bother i'm going to gain anyways. I know I should try to minimize the gain. Have to write some talking points for tomorrow am for my bosses' boss and for my bosses' bosses' boss. I hate writing. Not my strength. Tired.

Ok I'm whining. I'll let you know if I get 20 mins in before midnight. Glad I can vent.

**Update: Made it to the gym at 10:17 pm. Did 35 mins on the EFX. They turned the lights off at 10:45 to get people to leave. It was kinda cool though because it made me work harder in the event I was told to leave. It also helped that I was listening to Machel and Destra's "Carnival" !!! Still in the challenge. Whew! Don't want to wire money to Posh! LOL! **