Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sporty: Week 14 (5/17/07)

I didn't gain!



Lost .4lbs. I am truly grateful to see the end of this WW week. It was rough. Overeating, lack of motivation, stress at work, lack of sleep. Today I wanted to avoid weigh-in because I knew I had gained due to my NYC weekend. Mon, Tue and Wed I planned to work out twice a day and eat low carb to counter the effects but I just didn't have the energy. Still tired now but talking myself in making this week better than last week.

What really helped me make it through this week was prayer and support from you guys. All the comments to my "venting posts",Ginger's text message (thanks!) and the WOW challenge. I only exercised because I knew I had to get WOW pts and from the way this competition is going, I need to hang tough!!

You guys kicked butt this week in the challenge!!!

This Week:

  • WOW challenge 70pts
  • Person 2 goals
  • Burn 2500 calories through exercise
  • Plan meals night before 5 of 7 days
  • Sleep at least 7 hours nightly
  • Stay within points 5 of 7 days
  • Daily prayer and meditation

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Phew! What a relief huh? I think that fact that you ultimately stayed the course -without going into a "whatever" place -was another big accomplishment this week. And hey, not gaining is pretty cool too :-)