Monday, May 21, 2007

Sporty: Myoplex saved me life

Ok that my be a tad bit dramatic but today at around 8:30 during the "24" season finale I had a pizza attack literally out of the blue. I weighed myself, I counted points, rationalized that I'll be on vacation next etc etc. Prayed then compromised that if I made my favorite shake "Myoplex strawberry blueberry blast" (which is packed with filling protein) and I still had to have pizza then I would call papa johns. It worked. Too full for pizza. Thank you God!!!!!

Strawberry blueberry blast
1 packet Myoplex original strawberry protein
1 c Soy milk
1 c frozen blueberries
1 tsp flax oil
1 tsp psyllium husks
4 oz water
ice cubes
(9 pts, 49 g protein, 11 g fiber)

5 comments:

djw said...

So what you're saying is... you just happened to have some flax oil and some psyllium husks laying around the kitchen?

PB - AFineBalance said...

LOL!!! Girl i use my flax about every day. LOL. You know the WW 2tsp of healthy oil a day. As the the psyllium I bought that after eating Jorge Cruise's 3 hour diet. Not that I think about you might really like his no counting approach no food off limit. If you're interested just let me know I'll send you stuff.

Anyways that was funny. LOL :-)

Ginger said...

Good eye :-)

Ginger said...

also, I blame TV for random food attacks. think it's a conspiracy...

PB - AFineBalance said...

Buy our food. Keep 'um fat. Make the go the doc. Use the HMO. Take our meds .....conspiracy......